Visit our Facebook Page
DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL CULINARY ARTS AND KITCHEN MANAGEMENT
Professional Culinary Arts is a Diploma Course particularly designed for aspiring chefs. The students are expected to learn the basic and advanced techniques needed in a professional kitchen, reinforced by intensive practical hands-on practices both in simulated environments and actual workplace setting. They are required to have five months for in-house practical preparation, two months for on-the-job training (OJT), and NC II training assessment for TESDA Certification.
COMPREHENSIVE INTERNATIONAL CUISINE
A four-month hands-on kitchen course that covers methods and techniques in cooking Asian, American, and European Cuisine. This short course program is ideal for beginners, hobby chefs, and a refresher for professionals.
CERTIFICATE ON THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BAKING AND PASTRY
The Certificate on the Fundamentals of Baking and Pastry in Universal Colleges of Culinary Arts is a modular, competency-based program that trains students about the baking fundamentals and advanced baking skills. The program covers yeast products, artisan breads, cakes, pastries, and classic desserts. At the end of the program, they will take the NC II assessment for TESDA Certification.
A seven-session hands-on kitchen program that covers methods and techniques in cooking cuisines from seven Asian countries. This short program is ideal for beginners, hobby chefs, and refreshers for professionals.
Those in the Culinary Arts fill a variety of roles when it comes to preparing fine dining and cuisine. Most call them chefs; however, they also work as food stylists, nutritionists, sous chefs, head cooks, caterers, personal chefs, private household chefs, and bakers. When in the kitchen, if not preparing food, they supervise other cooks and kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared to their standards.
CHEF RAYMOND MARTIN REYES
- TV 5 Good Morning Club and Sapul sa Singko (Celebrity Chef)
- Culinary Program Director (Senior Tesoro College-Culinary Arts)
- Head Chef Amaretto Catering, 2005
- Worked in Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Consultant of Immaculada Concepcion, Carlos Bakery and Café (Iloilo), Semirara Mining (DMCI Group of Companies), Bistro Charlemagne, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
AMIEL O. PACAY
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management major in Tourism, 2011.
- Culinary Marketing Officer – Universal Colleges of Culinary Arts
- Contact number: 0942-4180685/02-820-2222 / 0995-294-6359