The C.I.H.T.M envisions to be one of the leading educational institutions in Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Management devoted to produce leaders in Hospitality Industry for domestic and international workforce.
The College of International Hospitality and Tourism Management upholds to provide:
- holistic approach in nurturing students to be responsible and productive hospitality professionals;
- immersion in compliance with local and international standards both of the industry and the Government; and
- specialization in hospitality service industry geared towards global competitiveness.
Anchored with its Vision and Mission, the C.I.H.T.M aims to achieve the following:
- provide adequate education with the state-of-the-art facilities which aid the actual training as per industry standards;
- provide our students with relevant experience s through campus activities and immersions;
- shaped competitive students who will supply the workforce demand in hospitality industry; and
- expand Local and international linkages.
HOspitable, Self-directed, Trustworthy
BS in TOURISM MANAGEMENT (Government Recognition (CHED-NCR) No. 018, Series 2009)
Hotel Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Executive Chef, Management Trainee, Reservation Officer, Airline Attendant, Banquet & Sales
BS in HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT (Government Recognition (CHED-NCR) No. 017, Series 2009)
Ticketing Officer in Airline, Cabin Crew, Tour Guide, Tour Operator, Front Desk Officer, Tour & Events Coordinator, Tourism Officer, Airline Representatives
HOTEL AND RESTAURANT SERVICES
Wait Staff, Cook, Pastry Chef, Butcher, Kitchen Steward, Executive Housekeeper, Food and Beverage Supervisor, Restaurateur.
DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL CULINARY ARTS & PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN MANAGEMENT
Hotel / Restaurant Chef, Caterer, Food Blogger, Restaurant Consultant, Culinary Instructor, Food Purveyor.
TRAINING PROGRAM RESTAURANT SERVICES ( MODULAR )
Baking & Pastry
Food & Beverage Services
Food & Beverage Services (Barista)
TRAINING PROGRAM HOTEL SERVICES ( MODULAR )
Tour Guiding Services
Prof. Jesielitlyn B. Gloria– Dean of College of International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Ms. Syrelle B. Pangan -Tourism Head
Mr. Allan Abcede –Laboratory Custodian