The College of Engineering and Architecture envisions to be a center of excellence and a global leader in engineering and architecture education.
To realize this vision, the College of Engineering and Architecture upholds its role to:
- produce professional engineers and architects who are globally competitive imbued with strong moral values;
- equip with modern technology for instruction, research and innovations to meet the technological needs of the society; and
- apply an environmentally responsible engineering practice.
Guided by its Vision and Mission, the College of Engineering and Architecture aims to:
- To produce engineering and architecture professionals who are effective problem solvers, committed to ethical actions and social responsibility and can communicate effectively;
- To obtain state-of-the-art engineering facilities and laboratory equipment for engineering research and experimentation; and
- To educate and train students to be responsible for the protection of the environment.
Diligence and Industriousness
BS in ARCHITECTURE (Government Permit (CHED-NCR) No. C-066, Series 2015)
Project Architect / Consultant, Urban / Sustainable Designer, Architectural Journalist / Critic, Consultant.
BS in CIVIL ENGINEERING (Government Permit (CHED-NCR) No. C-062, Series 2015)
Structural Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Maintenance Engineer, Site / Field Engineer, Project Manager, Hydraulic Engineer, Highway & Transportation Engineer.
BS in COMPUTER ENGINEERING(Government Recognition (CHED-NCR) No. 049, Series 2014)
Project Manager / Engineer, Network System Administrator, Data Communication Engineer, System Manager / Analyst, Technical Support Engineer.
BS in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Government Recognition (CHED-NCR) No. 048, Series 2014)
Project Manager, System Design Engineer, Electrical Design Inspector, Power Engineer, Illumination Engineer.
BS in ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (Government Recognition (CHED-NCR) No. 050, Series 2014)
Broadcasting, System Engineer, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Biomedical, Robotics & Mechatronics.
BS in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING(Government Permit (CHED-NCR) No. C-066, Series 2015)
Production and Planning Engineer, Project Analyst, Quality Control Engineer, Methods & Systems Analyst.
Dr. Peter M. Ureta – Dean and Chair of Department of Civil Engineering
Arch. Leonard C. Briones – Coordinator of Department of Architecture
Dr. Neil P. Balba – Chair of Department of Computer Engineering
Engr. Salvador V. Paragua – Chair of Department of Electrical Engineering
Engr. Johner P. Pescadera – Chair of Department of Electronics Engineering
Engr. Leonardo A. Briones – Chair of Department of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
Ms. Maria Rafonzel T. Pongos – Secretary of College of Engineering and Architecture